In order for you to enjoy a carefree stay at Trans World Hotel Kranichhöhe, we will keep you updated here on the current COVID-19 protective measures.
- the 3-G rule applies (all guests must be vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- vaccinated and recovered persons require appropriate proof, but not a COVID-19 test
- for all other guests, arrival is only possible with an official negative test result (self-tests are not accepted)
- a PCR test must not be older than 48 hrs (there is no testing station at the hotel. Please have the test done at a Corona test center. We will be happy to assist you with contact details. Please do not hesitate to contact us).
- for your health and ours, we offer our guests a breakfast with the appropriate COVID-19 protective measures
- the swimming pool and the sauna area as well as the fitness center can be used by taking into account the COVID-19 protection measures
- masks are compulsory in the public areas of the hotel (medical mask, FFP2 mask)
- please also observe the generally applicable hygiene and distance rules
Daily updates reserved!
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us. You can reach us at:
+49 2245 608 0